Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC84lipWz8oYs3pCUpfK3w8A/videos

Friday, February 21, 2014

Face 9 Muscogee girl, work in progress

This one is a long way from finished, a work in progress....
Since I prefer to spend more time than I have in one day to complete a composition, I find myself rushing through for these 29 face challenges.  I know I am not going to get to all 29 faces anyway, so I am opting to show what progress I make in a  day and return to it the next day...so while I call this my face 9, it may also become face 10.....
It is also an experiment with a different approach to pencil sketching that I have not done this way.
Everything done on this sketch so far is from a regular school pencil, the old number 2!  I will be trying other softer pencils tomorrow to enhance the composition.


No comments:

Post a Comment