Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC84lipWz8oYs3pCUpfK3w8A/videos

Monday, September 22, 2014

Crystal Bridges in Bentonville, Arkansas






This  beautiful sculpture greets you at the entrance of Crystal Bridges.  The museum is free of charge, including audio earphones which guide you through the artworks.    Lots of seating throughout both bridges (museum area) so  you can relax as you tour.  I enjoyed the museum store almost as much as the museum.


Georgia O'Keefe?  I was surprised to find that the artist was one I knew well...I wouldn't have guessed that this was her work.



 Rosie was painted by Norman Rockwell.




This is titled "The Lantern Bearers" by Maxwell Parrish



And this beautiful sculpture was one of my favorites at Crystal Bridges....




No comments:

Post a Comment