Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC84lipWz8oYs3pCUpfK3w8A/videos

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Altered Book Cover



I made artwork above  from  the discarded book below using 

Radiant Gel Dimensional Paint,(Click here to see all the gorgeous colors.) 

and 

Radiant Rain Shimmering Mists. (Click here to see mists AND dauber colors.) 


I can't wait to work on the back cover!



I'm excited about being part of the design team for ColourArte!  Posted my first project today on their blog.  And wow!  Have I ever learned some new software and computer skills!  Never made a video before.  I promise to keep learning so they will improve with each post.  Want to see the step by step tutorial on how I did this?  Just click here and scroll down!  I would love to have your feedback.  

Any questions?  You can email me at studioabsee@yahoo.com


Here are some details of the book cover:







See the complete tutorial at

Looking for our Collage and Composition workshop?  Click here

2 comments:

  1. Your altered book cover Linda is gorgeous! Love all the texture and mix of beautiful colors! Thanks for sharing your creative process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mona! Just found your comment here! Thank you so much. I love sharing!

    ReplyDelete