Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC84lipWz8oYs3pCUpfK3w8A/videos

Monday, March 9, 2015

Twinkling at Studio A B See




I am a member of 


and I LOVE their products!



This eagle drawing was a black and white India ink drawing  in my sketchbook a few days ago.  I  decided to enhance my eagle with some brilliant, bold  colors using my new set of Twinkling H2O's from ColourArte.com.  Always ready to experiment, I activated my new hardpan watercolors by spraying water directly into their container. Then I painted on top of the permanent inks.  If you don't want the ink to bleed, be sure it is permanent!  Love the way the ink lines show through these vibrant colors.


Twinkling H2O's  jars may look small, but the colors go a lonnnnng way.  When I am finished with a creation, I allow the product to dry and then replace the lids.  They can be reactivated later by spraying them with water again.   I love carrying the dry paints when I travel for obvious reasons...no messy spills in the car!  And dry watercolors aren't as bulky or heavy as liquid paints.  


I've fallen in love with all of the ColourArte products! Brilliant, iridescent paints fill my life these days!  And what a pleasant way to spend my time!Click HERE  to view daily tutorials on the blog and to access the store and workshop offers. 

Any questions?  Email me at studioabsee@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment