Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC84lipWz8oYs3pCUpfK3w8A/videos

Friday, May 1, 2015

Feather Flames Watercolor for ColourArte















Here is my next project for  ColourArte.com/blog that will post on Monday, May 4, 2015.  It is called FEATHER FLAMES.  You will find a tutorial video there explaining how I drew and painted this watercolor.  I try to keep my tutorials short and to the point, so click on it and watch.  If you have any questions email me at studioabsee@yahoo.com



I had so much fun with Twinkling H2O's  from ColourArte.com that I immediately placed another order so I can have more of these lovely shimmering watercolors.  One thing I like about them is that they are activated with water about 5 minutes before you use them, thus they are travel friendly!  No spills in the car!  That is an incredible PLUS for me.  I like to have easy access to my materials whether I am going across country or to a sporting event. Twinkling H2O's (sometimes referred to as "Twinks") are easy to carry, and I can choose my color scheme before I leave home eliminating extra bulk of unnecessary supplies.  LOVE 'EM!

No comments:

Post a Comment