Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC84lipWz8oYs3pCUpfK3w8A/videos

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Brrr...cold!!!

It's February in Oklahoma and you can expect most anything in the weather here at any time of the year..We can go from short shorts to heavy winter wear in a day  Unfortunately we are experiencing the area's "normal" bitter cold weather. Feeling sorry for those who have to work out in this.  Slick streets and water main breaks are not fun.

 My biggest complaint is that my studio is on a separate heating control and it is drafty in there.  Bringing my supplies to another room is a very messy option.  I was hoping to clean while ten of mypieces of art are on display.  My art opening ofI nspired Artists Society was last Thursday, Jan. 30, 2014.  My work will be there until the end of Feb. Location:  Tulsa Community College Southeast Campus Student Union.  A great display space for the six artists in the show.

Maybe I will have some cleaning time in the studio before Feb.ends.  Here's hoping!

L ANN SMITH

No comments:

Post a Comment