Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC84lipWz8oYs3pCUpfK3w8A/videos

Friday, February 28, 2014

Face 19 Buffalo Roamed




I completed this face the day before this challenge actually began, so this may be a little stretch, but I worked so passionately on it that I thought I should include it.  I found the rusty car hood beside old Rt. 66. Although I was happy to find a free art "canvas," I am saddened that such discarded items are so readily available along our highways.  Route 66 was  the labeled a romantic, scenic route of our past...and consider what was there before the highway was built.



Buffalo Roamed

51" X 53"

To purchase, contact Linda Ann at studioabsee@yahoo.com for price and details.


This is my tribute to the days of wildflowers blooming in the fields where the streams sparkled and Native Americans lived amongst the herds of bison..

No comments:

Post a Comment