Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC84lipWz8oYs3pCUpfK3w8A/videos

Friday, February 28, 2014

Face 18 Lady Valentine

Hasn't every little girl dreamed of owning a horse?  I finally got mine when I was an adult.  Lady Valentine was a beautiful white Arabian.   I loved watching her run in the the pasture even more than I loved riding her.  A beautiful creature... One day when I was petting her and noticed the veins in her face  looked like vines..


                                               I made a pen and ink sketch back then...


I turned that drawing into this painting.





Lady Valentine

To purchase, contact Linda Ann at studioabsee@yahoo.com for price and det


 Lady Valentine, I miss you.  I hope you are still running in heavenly pastures......
....

No comments:

Post a Comment