Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC84lipWz8oYs3pCUpfK3w8A/videos

Friday, February 28, 2014

Face 16 Dupon

  Because I began the challenge late, I for some of my faces I am using portions of paintings I did during this period that included paintings.  I cropped the head from the collage. The media is acrylic paint, feathers, ink, magazine pages.  But my favorite part was a shopping bag that I bought at Christimas in Italy    If you look closely on the center of the large feathers, you may see a crest with the word "Dupon"  The Italians graciously wrap each purchase during the holidays without even asking with lovely papers and tiny stylish embellishments.  I could not find a translation for this world and I believe  Dupon was the name of the store, thought I cannot remember for sure.  

Buon Natale, Amore Mios!!!




Dupon

To purchase, contact Linda Ann at studioabsee@yahoo.com for price and details.


No comments:

Post a Comment